Weather: Snow Party!






This morning was crazy! I was in bed and then heard scratching sounds outside. I thought that it was just ice; however, my mother woke me and said it's snowing. Everything from the window at home seemed like not a big deal but then when I actually headed out to school, my boot was encased in snow that had not be shoveled.
I was appalled and made my way across this small bridge I have to cross. It was like hiking the Himalayas or maybe I am just out of shape. Every step and stumble took twice the time and strength. I know one thing for sure and that is, I have gotten all my workout that I need for today. I love snow and walking in it and looking up at the snow covered tree branches down a street but come on, the sidewalks need shoveling!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catana Comics Is Too Surreal

Amazon, Whole Foods, Online Versus Physically Going Out To Purchase

American Food Versus Asian Food