Bubbly Bubbly, bubble tea


I love bubble tea. Sometimes it's known as pearl milk tea. I can't recall the last time I had a cup of these but the taste is still reachable if I think about it really hard. This little drink isn't too pricey and the tapioca pearls at the bottom are so chewy and yummy. I think my favorite would have to be the original pearl milk tea (above pic) or the green tea one. 

These little drinks are so yummy during the summer months and can quench your hunger and thirst with a single sip. I could eat those chewy tapioca pearls all day if I wanted to! This drink comes in so many different flavors as well. However, I am loyal to green tea and that'll never change no matter whatever drink I have. You should see the lines at old Chinatown during the summer. The lines lead all the way down the street with people just waiting for a cup of these little babies. 

Comments

Popular Posts