Relationship deal breakers...




Coffee Talk: Relationship Deal Breakers

Smoking is the first main thing I cannot stand. 

 I have broken off with a guy my mom set me up with because he made so many assumptions when I didn't reply to his text or return his phone calls. I got so mad. Because first of all assumptions are a bad habit, secondly, don't assume anything about someone you don't even really know? I can withstand a lot about any guy. I mean as long as you don't smoke, you're not a jackass, it's all good, right? 

However, when you start making assumptions when I didn't reply to your text for a few hours is ridiculous. I am busy and my life doesn't revolve around you. I have my own circle of friends and own way of doing things. I just got so mad at him and you wouldn't believe the assumptions he was coming up with. 

The third thing I cannot stand is a paranoid mother. His mother. They are freaky and stressful to face. That was the type of mother my ex had and boy did it end in a crash. Yes, this mother is the mother of the man mentioned earlier. She started inserting these thoughts in her son's head that he should propose right away to tie me to something. I was like....uh...RUN! It's just ridiculous. 

What are your thoughts?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catana Comics Is Too Surreal

Amazon, Whole Foods, Online Versus Physically Going Out To Purchase

American Food Versus Asian Food