Does Anyone Still Remember?


I have been talking to a friend about some old shows and how good the shows used to be back like 10+ years ago. They weren't as dark and crazy but rather always trying to get a laugh out of the audience no matter what kind of show it was. The shows nowadays aren't bad, they're good but most are just a bit too dark, too heavy, too violent. We see how that effects the next generation doesn't it? A show that I grew up with is Friends! How many of you guys remember that show?

Whenever, it turned 6 o'clock at night, I sat myself in front of that TV and watched it for that precious half hour every single day. The best thing about that was always after Friends, came a family show called Everybody Loves Raymond. I loved that show so much and it was too hilarious to not love! Raymond is like the husband with no backbone and I would never live across the street from the in laws. Total nightmare. Good days, good memories, warm family feeling, good laugh after a hard day at school, after being yelled at my mother. 

I wished they would do a ton of reruns of those two shows. I would be the happiest girl alive! 

Comments

Popular Posts