Does Anyone Still Remember?


I have been talking to a friend about some old shows and how good the shows used to be back like 10+ years ago. They weren't as dark and crazy but rather always trying to get a laugh out of the audience no matter what kind of show it was. The shows nowadays aren't bad, they're good but most are just a bit too dark, too heavy, too violent. We see how that effects the next generation doesn't it? A show that I grew up with is Friends! How many of you guys remember that show?

Whenever, it turned 6 o'clock at night, I sat myself in front of that TV and watched it for that precious half hour every single day. The best thing about that was always after Friends, came a family show called Everybody Loves Raymond. I loved that show so much and it was too hilarious to not love! Raymond is like the husband with no backbone and I would never live across the street from the in laws. Total nightmare. Good days, good memories, warm family feeling, good laugh after a hard day at school, after being yelled at my mother. 

I wished they would do a ton of reruns of those two shows. I would be the happiest girl alive! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catana Comics Is Too Surreal

Amazon, Whole Foods, Online Versus Physically Going Out To Purchase

American Food Versus Asian Food