I've Made a decision that I may regret but it's too late


Sorry for not posting for some time on here. A lot has happened and I haven't been able to have much time to check blogs. Recently, I've made a decision that I may soon come to regret. Sometimes I wonder why I am always making choices too quickly, but it wasn't decided rashly, not when your mother is buzzing at your ear side for hours a day. 

I've decided and have registered for an EMT class that will start in January of next year. Those who know me will be like 'what the heck? Are you out of your mind?' But, yeah I wanna yell like that at myself too. I dunno, lately, I've been thinking---everyday like is this a job I want to do? A girl who cries help at math and science for the last 13+ schooling years in her life? It's a very honorable job to have, an injured person's life is in your hands as first responder. 

However, I do remember how much fun and interesting it was to take that college biology class at my old college. I really enjoyed reading about the different syndromes and genetic illnesses and learning so many things I could use in reality. I aced that class with 98%...the professor's exams weren't that hard but this is different. However, I am not afraid if I don't have time or anything but if I can face those bleeding people with calmness. I find it interesting and looking at those pictures do not frighten me, maybe its my own psychological state that might hinder me. 

I have also been thinking about this on a more deeper level about karma, my mother once said that I have to do a lot of good in order for myself to have a good future and life. This job does just that and I am willing to give it my all in the spring. Please root for me. :) 

As the picture I chose for today says, stay positive and I believe even the worst will come to be past. Isn't that right, +Jamie Raindle ? :P You too +Jamie Raindle please stay positive in your training and positive in what you know of your past. :) Let's root for each other! ^^/ That goes for everyone out there as well, always strive to stay positive even if you know you can't. 

~Jae



Comments

Popular Posts