Ten Years too Late.



Have you ever had an unrequited love? Many of us probably have. I have just recently reconnected with a guy from back in high school, and he suddenly told me that he had a crush on me in high school. But because we were both afraid that the other didn't like us and we were really shy that we let it come to pass. 

I wouldn't call myself pretty but many have said I am very cute and look no where near my age. I never imagined that someone would have liked me or much less have a crush on me. When i found out, I dwelled on what could have been. Where would we have gone if we had gotten together, thrown away that fear and shyness and worries and just did it. 

He said life is too short to live in regret that if you like someone you have to say it. However, we both came to realize it ten years too late. 

Comments

Popular Posts