Happy Halloween!




Hey, my lovely and spooky readers!! Happy Halloween to all of you! I hope that you all have a great day today and to stay safe at all times! Those of you who are trick or treating to get tons of candy, and those who are going out partying and drinking keep safe and don't do anything crazy. I've never really been trick or treating in my recollection. I've only gone a few times and it was fun. I love sour candies the best!!! Whenever I got those in my bucket I squealed like the happier kid alive. You'll never be me in sour candy eating contests hahaha. 

I just wanted to bring up something I witnessed on the bus this morning on my way to work. Holidays regardless big or small make people extra simple and kind and there really are no boundaries. A lady this morning was very nice to a woman and her child giving her child candy and also telling the mother where they should go trick or treating. They were talking like they were good friends and having a casual talk. 

I felt this is a rare sight to see. Because normally people kept to themselves in buses and trains, but sometimes all it takes is a simple gesture or first step to show that there is kindness and warmth in people each day. People aren't as uncaring or unsympathetic as some see them to be. 

That is why holidays bring out this warmth of sharing and caring, of sympathy and genuine kindness that comes from the hart to even strangers that just met. Who said Halloween is just about scary movies, costumes, drinks, and old folklore? All it takes may be a simple piece of candy and a friendly conversation to remind us there is warmth and sincerity all around us. Even if we don't show it on a regular basis.

Happy Halloween once again and cheers! 





Comments

Popular Posts