New Blog Is Up





Hello, everyone!!!! I apologize for being so behind with the upkeep of my blog. I recently got a job promotion at work which means longer hours and more exhausted me, yay. Anyways, because of the long hours-- I haven't had time to maintain my blog, read, or work on my own novels anymore which is sad. I feel as if my purpose is home to work, work to home, home - work, work - home every single week. 

Nothing is more torturing than not being able to savor the thrill of reading a new book or working on my own writing. However, because of some people around me who still find time to do what they like to do after work. I have decided to do my best to pick this back up and keep flying forward. But I cannot find motivation to work on my story. 

So I decided to start up a new blog which would mainly be me writing little story snippets based off writing prompts to help me boost my creativity and hopefully allow me to overcome my writer's block or to turn back on my writing instincts and passion. 

I have included the link above so please follow. This will still be an active blog but it will be more about worldly news and events and so forth rather than creative pieces. 

Thank you. 






Comments

Popular Posts