Fashion: Typical girlish obsessions




Today I went to wood field mall with my mother, aunt, and cousin. I seriously needed a new coat and my main goal in saying that I would go was to buy one! My cousin's goal was to buy UGG boots. However, we walked through some of the stores and couldn't find anything suitable. In my cousin's case, the UGG boots were in the $155 range which was a serious number. She did manage to find the boots, they didn't have the right size. I couldn't find a good coat for the winter. Coats are like almost extinct.

We went to Forever 21 and finally found something that was worth buying. Gotta love this place! Some jeans are only $10.80! Where can you find prices like that?! We also found some nice basic Camis for $2.80!!!!!

However, the piece of clothing that caught my attention was this flowery patterned dress. Flower designs printed on navy blue fabric. All finished with a thin brown belt at the waist. These types of clothing reminds me of the 70s and 80s. Where wearing flowery fabric was considered stylish. Fashion is going backwards, don't you agree?

Comments

Popular Posts