Purple and Blue


Purple is the color of good judgment. It is the color of people seeking spiritual fulfillment. It is said if you surround yourself with purple you will have peace of mind. Purple is a good color to use in meditation. Purple is one of my best friend, Yvette's favorite color. She is always has a peaceful mind. Her judgment is clear and concise to the point. She always reminds me to think about things from a view I never thought of. She always persuades me to make a better judgment and she has amazing judgment on people. Who knew colors could say so much about a person?! 



Blue. Blue is the coolest color - the color of the sky, ocean, sleep, twilight. The ancient Egyptians used lapis lazuli to represent heaven. Blue symbolizes the Virgin Mary. A pure blue is the color of inspiration, sincerity and spirituality. Blue is often the chosen color by conservative people. Blue is the calming color. 

I am always full of inspiration and sincerity. I am not sure about spirituality though. I am also very conservative or I claim that I am. Again, a person's color really surprises me of how much it says about a person. 

Does your favorite color's meaning define who you are?

Comments

Popular Posts