Happy 2015!



HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! : D I hope you all have an amazing night last night and probably are still hungover and sleeping in your warm beds. Today is the beginning of 2015 so don't let even one second go to waste. I am not aware of how the weather is where all you are from but it's freezing here in Chicago. 

I don't feel too good about this year. I am sorry to sound depressing but I have been feeling such a way for days after Christmas. I can't explain why I feel this way but I just feel something is going to happen this year and it's not good. I can't think like that though right? We have to stay positive and start making changes right off the bat. 

A friend said that I shouldn't leave things up to fate and try to take control of things this year. That is going to be difficult to do but I will definitely try my best. You know who you are! I just feel we make a pile of resolutions for each year but how many actually get done even with 365 days of time? We need determination and reason to keep fulfilling them so let's not lose either of that and keep fighting! :) Whether the reason being we are doing it for someone we love or someone who loves us. Whether we are doing it for ourselves, for family, for friends, or for the world itself, let's go it with our full energy! 

We should make an effort to write a beautiful book each year so that when we look back upon it one day, we can reminisce the memories and choices we made back then and laugh and smile about them. It will be the most valuable set of books we own and nothing can compare to it. That is a priceless set of books that no money can buy and nothing can make us trade it in for, right? 

Dear lord-- it just turned New Year's and I already came across a few books I want to buy already! Ah please save me! 

Comments

Popular Posts