Happy Mother's Day!



Sorry guys for the late post for Mother’s Day.

These last two years of Mother’s Day has been harder for me than usual compared to prior years. I lost the second mother in my life last year, my Aunt Lee as some of you already am aware of. She had an influence in my life and I am unable to repay her for all she did this lifetime other than living out a good life, as she would have wanted for me. My own mother and I are never on good terms so my aunt was the peacemaker between us and for my mother and things that she would not let go of.  I am grateful to have two mothers. One who shaped me, taught me, gave me the necessary qualities of being a good person and one who was there to give me what I needed on a daily basis.

Happy Mother’s Day to all moms out there!

No matter if you love your mother, hate her, never met her, or have lost her due to natural causes. I want you all to remember that that woman you call a mother gave you life. You wouldn’t be walking on earth if it weren’t for her. She gave you life and as to how she treated you after that is for you to decide whether you love her or despise her. However, you should be aware that you couldn’t repay them ever for giving you a life. You should love her and cherish her regardless of how you feel towards her.

Mothers had to carry you inside their wombs for ten months before birth. The pain, the hardship, the bond that is built during those ten months can’t be stripped away from either one of you guys. It’s something that cannot be changed either. We can’t choose our mothers but we can choose how we treat them. I cannot emphasize enough on how much you must learn to forgive and accept your unique mothers for what harm they’ve done and just love them unconditionally.


So please never forget what you owe them and what they gave you. Learn how to forgive them for what damage they may have done to you and just love them and show to them that you love them no matter what.

Comments

Popular Posts