Coffee Talk: What Kind of Shopper Are You?



Coffee Talk: What Kind of Shopper Are You?

I am the self-proclaimed bargain shopper. Because I was raised in a family that was fairly low middle class, I was taught to not buy overpriced anything and want patiently for sales, which only came during the big holidays. Getting a job is hard. Keeping it is harder. Earning that check and learning how much to spend and all the sweat and hardwork that earned that check just makes me want to use it in the right way.  

I am the one who will go nuts when it's christmas, thanksgiving, and any other big holidays in the year! I don't go walking around stores unless it's a must or I need some clothes for school and that ended in high school. Like, Ahhh I need more white shirts and black pants because it's school policy! Now, as a college student, I feel I don't need new clothes all the time. There are so many different ways to mix and match the clothes I have regardless if it's stylish or not. All that matters is that it defines me.

I love the picture I chose for this post because it says fill a bag for 10 Euros!? Wow, when can the U.S. have some awesome shopping policy like that! I would be the first in line!!!! ;D.

Comments

Popular Posts