Sorry Blog! - Update on Everything -Talk over Tea



Wow, nearly half a month since I last made a post. I apologize! I'll update on what is going on with life and how I've been coping. School has been going pretty well--I feel that I've been learning a lot but some things feel repetitive in my opinion. What pissed me off is my English literature teacher. He said our midterm is covering over 20 authors during the romanticism period and if we get part of a question wrong the entire thing is wrong. And, no, this isn't grad school but just your regular ungrad. Everyone got so upset over it and I feel like this midterm is like a college history exam on steroids. He won't even consider the exam of being open book which double sucks. let's see how we all fail it.

On the bright side, I have managed to find a job at Chick-Fila-A! Yay me! I am a prep girl in the kitchen and I love my job. It's just that sometimes it gets overly hectic especially night shifts (which I do) and there are no extra hands to help. But---I still love my job regardless. =D

What else is there---not really. I am just your average girl with nothing fun to talk about or exciting things that happen to. Later!

Comments

Popular Posts